Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's How One Says It

For a variety of reasons, I cannot put up with this President and his speech patterns. Al Gore drove me nuts with his monospeech. Critics slammed GW for mangling the English language but the ones that send me over the wall are uttered by the worst President since James Buchanan. Don't think I'm a big fan of Woodrow Wilson or LBJ, either.
What does it say about Obama when he pronounces Pakistan as 'pock-E-ston' and Taliban as 'tol-E-bohn'. Are these code pronunciations for "I'm a wuss" or a signal to our enemies that he is in their corner? I'm not a confirmed "Birther" but maybe something keeps slipping in without his being cognizant.
Oh, and if you didn't notice, The Traitor told us we'd be out of Afghanistan by July of 2011. The 'tol-E-bohn' can take eighteen months off to reload and wait for us to exit before they ramp up again.

No comments: