Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Slamming Pharmaceuticals

In speech after speech Obama has slammed Big Pharmaceuticals for not having drugs at the cost Europe and Canada provides it's people. Well, that's half the equation and it's something Obama doesn't mention. Isn't he a man of the people? All he has to do is say, "If you want drugs with competitive pricing call 1-800-Can-Drug". I take three different meds and I get them out of Canada for 70% less than what I would in this country. There are a number of reasons for this but mostly because we do all the testing then foreigners come up with their own brands. I had a long time friend tell me I was Un-American for not buying pills from domestics. No, what I am is smart by doing some competitive pricing. Anyway, who in their right mind considers Canada a foreign nation? Mexico? That's another story.
By the way, if you call up there mention my name. I get 20% off my next order.

No comments: