Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Nordegren Sisters



If you looked at my blog a half or so ago you saw a picture of two very attractive women; Elin, Tiger's now wife, and her twin sister, Josefina. Upon further consideration I determined that picture was inappropriate. The picture focused on their physical beauty, not in a bad way but I felt it best to show them as sisters and family. In my mind, some might conclude I was making sex objects of these ladies and, in this case, more sympathetic to Elin and her family, I could not be. Therefore, I felt it was necessary to remove the photo.

Josefina, in gray and carrying Mrs. Woods daughter, Alexis, is flanked by Elin Woods. Now, back to my main premise. Why is it that some men who seemingly have everything don't have enough? As stated, it has to be a power trip but it's got to be more than that. 'As my wife said, "aren't you happy we're not famous"?

As a post script to this scenario can you imagine how many wives will now be searching their husbands cell phone numbers. One action leads to thousands of reactions, either for good or bad.

No comments: