Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It Was Only An E Cigarette--Or Was It

I have to admit I get slightly nervous when I get on airplanes and see arab travelers. I get more antsy when they're wearing turbans and frocks and veils. There was a piece in the news this morning that made me blink a little. Some guy was asked a number of times to put out is E cigarette. If you don't know they are water vapor substitutes for the real deal. I can understand the airlines position of this subject. Even though the vapors are not harmful they don't wish to set a precedent and make passengers think someone is getting away with something. It was the very last sentence in the story that really caught my eye. After this guy was detained from the Continental airplane he shouted out, "Allah is great"! That would get my attention.

No comments: