Saturday, February 18, 2012

Nuthin'

Have you ever felt like doin' nuthin'? That's on my menu for today; absolutely nuthin'. We've been invited to a party in Ft. Walton Beach beginning at 5PM. Lizzie doesn't want to go because were expecting two inches of rain in the area with 40 mph winds. Do ya' know what I say about this? Let's go for it. There ain't never been a storm that can keep me down. It's a man thing. Oh yeah, there's a tornado warning scheduled for us, too. Bring it on! I never seen a tornado this old geezer can't handle.
Besides, I have to take back a pair of low cut Chuck Converse All-Star basketball shoes to JC Penney's. It's close to where the party is. I own a black, navy blue and chocolate brown pair of Chucks. For some reason I bought a girlie rainbow blue kind then when I got back to our condo I realized I was setting myself up for a razzin' when I returned to Ohio. You've been there. It's called 'buyers remorse' and it's often my middle name.
P.S. We're stayin' in today. I guess I showed The Queen/

No comments: