Sunday, February 26, 2012

MJ Hawkeye Viewers: "Let's Go For It"

I've known for quite some time the geographic readership of this site. There isn't a lot to be made of it. You know the old saying about a blind pig finding an acorn. For a long while there wasn't a viewer from Alaska but there's a rumor floating around that Sarah Palin has joined the club. It entered my mind after looking at the map that I asked myself the statement posed by Robert F. Kennedy: "Some people see things as they are and ask why. I see things as they can be and ask, why not"? Why is it I don't have a reader from Venezuela, a Hugo Chavez, for instance. He's most likely too busy with chemotherapy. There are no viewers south of Mexico. Can't they read(English)? So, I've created goals for myself. I need to come up with a plan to have this site be a total world wide operation. I want Maureen Dowd of the NY Times, The Daily Kos and The Huffington Post to make fun of my ideas. Where is Keith Olbermann when I need him? C'mon, Keith, make me the worst person in the world. And, finally, the ultimate dream would be to have Bill Maher compare me to a male extremity.
I will take advice and I'm sure the Council Bluffs Cowboy has some. Also, Jude in Houston is uber smart. In these times anyone who dabbles in oil has to be. Any of my listed readers can also contribute. I'd love to hear from Radu or Sean but they appear to be like, 'Where's Waldo'. One of the most brilliant thinkers I know lives in Winston-Salem. She's always good for ideas. I'll be working on a plan but, in the meantime, all assistance is accepted.
Look out DrudgeReport, here I come.

Viewership:

United States
Russia
Germany
Canada
France
India
United Kingdom
China
Mexico
Australia

No comments: