Tuesday, September 4, 2012

100,000


As of 6:40 am EDT the tote board shows 100,000 visits to MJ Hawkeye. It is such a positive feeling I will celebrate with another cup of coffee. Thanks to those who have been onboard for these past three and a half years. A special thanks to Doc in Lewis Center, the Council Bluffs Cowboy, Dan Cirucci, Elizabeth in North Carolina, the Lady from Madison, Toby, Big Buff, my southern correspondent in The Woodlands, my wonderful Storm Lake cuz who has been with me since day 1, those special folks who had the courage to put me on their favorites list and the community of Boone, Iowa. It would be a massive insult if I didn't mention Capt. Tom. He discovered this blog three months ago and started at the beginning and has read every single post. That is either extreme dedication or he needs to get a life in a big hurry but I was overwhelmed when I found out. From humble  beginnings in '08 with a readership of thirty a month we've grown to 8,000 for that period. There have been visits from over twenty countries outside the United States and I thank them, too. Did I forget anyone? I hope not. I feel like a just won an Oscar. Thanks so much for being here. MJL

No comments: