Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dem Sponsored Islamic Event In Charlotte

It's called a 'Jumma' prayer whatever that means. I'm not into Islamic traditions. Evidently the Dems are because they sponsored it. Islamists are throwing their support to Obama. That, in itself, should be enough to make patriotic Americans shudder in horror. Take a gander at yesterday's picture. You might notice one of these 'towel heads' with a tattered American flag around his neck. My response if I was there would be to say, "Hey, we've got nothing else to do. Let's beat the s**t out of the guy". You've heard Obama mention that the Muslim culture is a part of the fabric of America. I didn't know this. The only contribution I could possibly think of would be that they provided camels for our War for Independence. The Muslim faction is echoing Obama by trying to tell us that Muslims came to America with Christopher Columbus. If you buy that one I'll make you a good deal on an outhouse I have at our Minnesota cabin.

No comments: