Monday, September 10, 2012

Bill's Infidelity

There's a new book out on Bill and Hillary as if we needed another one. This one is written by a man named William Chafe. That's not the interesting part. It was panned by the Washington Post book critic, Jonathan Yardly. His summation is that their marriage has been more productive and functional due to Bill's sexual escapades.
I try to personalize as much as possible so I started thinking about Lizzie and my almost 43 year marriage. Let's give this a shot. I come home and let the Queen know I'm going to do some hanky panky with a couple of the widow ladies up the street. That's it, no more examples. I can come back with two scenarios: 1) Lizzie does own a frying pan and with the proper technique of a Major League baseball player throwing a bullet to home plate she could easily find the back of my skull; 2) does the name Lorena Bobbitt mean anything? What Yardly is telling us is the same thing a moron from the Boston Globe told us after HealthCare was passed, one of Teddy Kennedy's signature dreams . It was that if Mary Jo Kopechne were alive she would be very proud and happy.
The amazing aspect of this is Yardly gets paid to publish this drivel.

No comments: