Saturday, September 1, 2012

You Might Want To Put Pins In Your Eyes

 It's what I've been saying since the list of speakers came out for the DNC; Who are they are why are they here. It's a list of nothings. They're so nondescript they read like they're from Alcoholics Anonymous: "I'm I'm Bob and I'm a DemocRat". Click on the link of the entire list, scan it quickly then see how many you recognize. My question is, where's Jesse Jackson Jr. and the Cuomo's? Of course, the loser voters don't care who speaks. They've made up their minds to vote for the Entitlement Party. They'll continue to chant their tired, worn out phrases: "War on Women" and "Fair Share". I miss the good ol' days of ten years ago when some boob would want to let you know where they stood politically, then they'd utter that knock out word, "Halliburton". Rather than waster your time watching and listening to jellyfish why not do something constructive; put pins in your eyes.

From Hot Air:
"Ace of Spades wrote about this yesterday but I didn’t have time to look at the list until now. Go see for yourself. I went through it being as objective as I could about who might be interesting to watch as a young, impressive, highly touted leader of the future in the Rubio, Ryan, Christie, Jindal, Susana Martinez, Rand Paul, Brian Sandoval, Mia Love mold. Out of a list of 75 or so names, here’s what I’ve got — and I’m stretching even on some of these, just so that I’ve got something". http://hotair.com/archives/2012/08/31/confirmed-line-up-of-speakers-at-democratic-convention-is-simply-terrible/

No comments: