Saturday, September 1, 2012

"Hey Moms, You're Incompetent"

Mrs. Obama has come out with another of her food dictates that should make normal people cringe. She's now telling the grocery shoppers how to do it. When Lizzie's gone I shop for myself. Sometimes, when Lizzie's home I do it, too. I like going to the store. Besides getting what I want, there are also a lot of good looking Mom's at the store and that helps pass the time in a good way.
Michelle O is using a website, letsmove.gov to provide tips on proper shopping, e.g. avoid buying cookies. "Man, why didn't I think of that"?(I was smacking my forehead as I typed). There's a problem with the cookie thinking. Three weeks ago I swore off sugar. It was a personal ,self-imposed idea. Last night I was at my local Walgreens and happened to walk by the ice cream cooler. I spied a half gallon of my very fav, strawberry cheese cake. There wasn't an angel or devil in my head either tugging one way and another; didn't even think about it. I not only bought it I started eating as soon as I jumped on the couch. So, for all of you who don't know how to grocery shop I present the proper way to do it. From The Worst Lady it's called Supermarket Shopping 101. http://www.ivillage.com/grocery-shopping-how/3-a-480569

No comments: