Thursday, September 6, 2012

'On The Road' But Not With Charles Kuralt

Lizzie and I enjoyed Sunday Moring With Charles Kuralt. It was on CBS and Mr. Kuralt was always visiting a very unique part of America; interviewing people with special talents or skills. He's go into the foothills and hollers of West Virginia to see how bacon was cured or he might take a canoe trip to the Boundary Waters of Minnesota. Well, MJ Hawkeye is about to begin his own road show but sooner than I anticipated. I'm only presenting my itinerary so you'll know I'm not slacking off, especially since the computer is in the shop.
The things parents do for their children but happily so. My Olathe, Kansas son bought a pre-owned car. He purchased it from the father-in-law of son number two who lives in Ohio. The question was, how can this vehicle get transported from Ohio to Kansas? It was an easy answer. Dad #1 will drive it to Kansas on Sunday. No big deal for me. What's twelve hours out of my life; one way. Then I'll pick up his car and drive it back on Tuesday for the trade. As soon as I get home to Dublin, Ohio I'll pack my car and begin the trek to Wisconsin, Minnesota, Manitoba. As mentioned yesterday, the posts will be limited but think of the blog fodder awaiting you. It's going to be amazing.

No comments: