Saturday, February 8, 2014

Tidbits About Money

Are you as sick and tired about listening to everyone on the Left chastise the populace about money and who has it and who doesn't? Naturally, it's the guys on Wall Street who are making millions of dollars at the expense of the shrinking middle class who have nothing, according to these troublemakers. Here's the dirty little secret. Obama doesn't want a middle class. He wants a small upper class and a huge lower class subservient to the government. Don't believe me? Then check out Saul Alinsky. I rest my case. Well, I like money and I enjoy reading about people who have come out of nowhere to become millionaires. More power to 'em, I say. It's called capitalism and I love it.
Last night was a lousy TV night so I sat in front of the tube and started googling salaries of people I cant stand and/or those on the Left who are constantly complaining about the evil Republicans who have all the money; guys like Mitt Romney who has about one tenth of the cash of John Kerry who married his money-----twice. I guess in Kerry's case it does pay to be a gigolo.
The top end personalities on MSNBC, Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz, Chris Matthews: these dweebs all command between two and three million a year for trying to be relevant. Isn't that something? These chronic bitchers, who incited hate, make millions of dollars a year for offering their hateful opinions. At least, I don't take money on this site for doing the same.
An Obama mouthpiece regarding income inequality is the 3rd district congresswoman from Connecticut, Rosa DeLaura. She's been denouncing anyone with money touting income inequality. She's sickening. Her total net worth is $20 million on the top end. I have an idea, Laura, why not give away the bulk of your cash to charity. Why not have a makeover. Baby, you need it. http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-politicians/democrats/rosa-delauro-net-worth/
The next time you're watching Brian Williams or George Stephanopolous or Diane Sawyer complain about evil Wall Street executives remember that they'll pulling in twenty million per year to read off the same script provided them by a talking points memo coming out of the White House. These are the same people who make gazillions by doing a story on global warming while we read that the ice cover on the Great Lakes is the highest ever or that global warming stopped sixteen plus years ago. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2217286/Global-warming-stopped-16-years-ago-reveals-Met-Office-report-quietly-released--chart-prove-it.html
I don't like to be made to feel sad because I have the ability to get in the car and on a whim buy a new golf club or a half dozen Dunkin' Donuts when others can't. I like it that I can buy, within reason, what I want when I want because I worked forty years to be able to achieve this status. If you don't have the ability to do so I feel sad that you don't have that freedom. It's one of the reasons, after the initial failures of the Pilgrims, this country was founded.
I want the Left to stop lambasting those who achieve economic freedom especially when they, too, have done so. Such hypocrites.

No comments: