Thursday, February 13, 2014

Obama's IRS Continues To Attack Conservatives

Today Rep. Dave Camp (R-MI), the chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee, confirmed that 100% of the established 501(c)(4) groups the IRS selected for audit were conservative.
But Obama says their was not a smidgen of corruption in the IRS.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/02/confirmed-100-of-501c4-groups-audited-by-irs-were-conservative/

History repeats itself. Think back to the 1930's in Germany. We're not there yet but every day in every way our freedoms are being taken away from us. Wake up, America.
     
“In Germany they first came for the Communists,
and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me —
and by that time no one was left to speak up.”

-Pastor Martin Niemoller

No comments: