Thursday, February 20, 2014

What Am I Missing

There are a great many emails coming through this machine touting the benefits, foreign and domestic, of the Obama Administration and what they have done to make our lives so much better.
My first inclination is to say, "WTF". Then, I wonder how they can think this way or maybe they know something I don't. I believe the answer is that they're clueless; haven't read a book or magazine or done critical thinking while looking at both sides of an issue. Fox News came out with a poll telling us that Obama's approval rating is 42% and his disapprovals are at 53%. There will be the pundits who say, "Look at his numbers. They're horrible and moving downward". It's apparent to me that these numbers are staying the same, even after his many failures and missteps at home and abroad. So, as I stated: "What am I missing"? Every day in every way Obama's programs are a complete failure and I'm starting to get this from the NY Times and the LA Times.
The malaise we going through now is greater than with Carter. Let's run through this again. We have 92 million people not working. We are doubling up on food stamp recipients from the Bush Era. It is costing Americans $2,500 more on cost of living than when Obama took office. If you really believe our unemployment rate is at 7% then you need a cranial adjustment. People are losing or will lose their health care and their doctors. People over fifty, when told they will lose their doctor, are near suicidal. People refuse to relocate or leave for the southern climes in winter because they can't be away from their doctor. They are that important. This is perplexing. The guy's disapproval rating is at 53%. Common sense should tell us that it could easily be at 70% unless it's a no-no because he's not a white guy. I men,who wants to be thought of as a racist. This would be my best guess. Obama gets the sympathy vote because he has a natural tan instead of a Boehner tan. Give it a thought. If he was white and with his background what are the chances he would have made the Oval Office?  The answer is nil.

No comments: