Monday, May 9, 2016

LGBT Bathrooms

Once again political correctness has overridden common sense. The country is all ginchy about toilets, who goes in, who's in there and what we can expect.

LGBT transgendered bathrooms should not be the issue. A month ago I was with my ten year old granddaughter in Arizona. She had to use the restroom so I stood outside waiting for her. I did take a quick peek to see if she was all alone. Let's face it. Every right minded thinking person, men especially, are wondering if a perv is going to flash a schlong.

MJH does have an answer to the issue. Why do we need LGBT restrooms? Why make these people special? Don't they wish to be treated as human beings equal to and on a par with humanity?

Ten years ago the Queen and I made a trip to France. I needed to relieve myself and headed for the nearest john. To my surprise I saw a women heading into a stall. Zounds! They have unisex restrooms. If the Frogs can do it why can't we?

Unisex restrooms vs. LGBT restrooms: Why is it only me who can come up with these tidbits?

Everyone, men and women, police each other. We can eliminate urinals which men use as receptacles for cigarette butts and keep the floors clean from the drip, drip, drip from you know what.

Is this brilliant or what?

No comments: