Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Trump Phenomena & Other Stuff

Well, isn't this interesting. 75% of Trump supporters are either high school graduates or didn't quite make it through grade twelve. It's almost like they're all Democrats.

As Casey Stengel said, "If you don't believe me you can look it up".

Actress Jennifer Anniston was recently selected the most beautiful women in the world. Seriously?
The Queen is better looking than Ms. Anniston and she has 29 years on her. I don't recall the publication who made the choice. It could have been Dufus magazine.

You can name me Mr. Excitement. Jack Nicklaus's Memorial golf tournament takes place the end of this month. We've decided to rent out our condo to a couple of the golfers. Let's hope they're willing to fork over big cash for the digs as if it matters. We all know Her Majesty has made plans for the rent money.

Every day I go to the golf course and throw up on myself. Every afternoon I come home and get on the internet to tips. What a waste of time. My son in law says I have paralysis by analysis. He's correct.

Four years ago I was a decent golfer. Two years ago my Wisconsin buddy told me he couldn't believe how bad I'd gotten. It didn't bother me at all. I woke up at 3 am, went to his garage, and let all the air out of his tires.

My cousin turns 59 this Sunday. She lives in Cedarburg, Wisconsin. Did I mention she's absolutely drop dead gorgeous, inside and out. If she wasn't married and a relative I just might hit on her.

No comments: