Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Wussy Republicans

I am thoroughly convinced the Republican Senate and House, the majority, want Hillary to win. It's easy to understand. These guys and gals are beholden to K Street lobbyists to maintain and enrichen their bank accounts.

I heard J.D. Hayworth, the former representative from Arizona, refer to Republican wussies as Konservatives and he's correct. This misspelling only solidifies their dependency on K Street lobbyists.

I didn't watch the debate from the other night but I did hear about the final question. The most important aspect of this election is the Supreme Court. The winner gets their agenda solidified for the next two generations. Hillary was asked who she would nominate. Her answer: "Someone who has a view of the modern world".

Trumps answer: "One who understands the Constitution".

The question that needs to be asked is, what is the modern world? I think we all know the answer.

No comments: