Sunday, November 27, 2016

Question Of The Day About Castro



Why is it those on the Left from Hollywood entertainers; Danny Glover, Keven Costner, Sean Penn, etc are so distraught about Fidel Castro's death? This same applies to the likes of Barack Obama and former president Jimmy Carter who praised Castro's many accomplishments. Jesse Jackson said the same. My Pope, according to news sources 'grieved'.Grieve---I don't think so). I grieved when my dog died. That was worth being sad over.

I must be one despicable person. I find it ironic that Castro met his demise on our Black Friday, the epitome of capitalism.

He must have been on hell of a guy. He's only accused of murdering 130,000 of his own countrymen for speaking out against oppression and attempting to escape tyranny. Surely, he could have exterminated many more.

I don't have to wish that he rots in hell. He made this decision many years ago.

No comments: