Monday, November 21, 2016

Why I Don't Watch The American Music Awards

I was scrolling down the TV guide yesterday afternoon perusing the evening's showings and came across the American Music Awards Show. I don't get too excited about these things, anyway, because there aren't too many groups in my genre. I did see that Lady Gaga would be performing. "Adios to that show", I said to myself. This morning, while reading Gateway Pundit a snippet from a group called Green Day had a ditty for public consumption:
"Many Trump voters supported Barack Obama in 2008 and 2012.
But according to Hollywood and the Democrat Party all of these Trump voters are racists and KKK members.
Last night at the American Music Awards Green Day sang “No KKK, No Fascist USA, No Trump” because Trump won the election.
…And his supporters are all violent racists – according to Green Day".
Please note MJ Hawkeye isn't all that upset about the Left's ignorance. I revel in the fact that everyday in every way these people wake up nauseous and sick to their stomachs like they've never been before(except, possibly, after a night of booze and drugging).

No comments: