Tuesday, January 3, 2017

CNN: They Never Give Up Being Ridiculous

During the January 2 airing ofThe Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer on CNN, Blitzer brought up Chicago’s near-800 homicides during 2016 and blamed the deaths on Indiana gun laws.
Blitzer then went after Indiana, saying, “The mayor and others say the problem they have is most of those guns don’t originate in Chicago or even Illinois, they originate in neighboring Indiana, where the gun laws are much more lax.”
Breitbart News
Driving from Columbia, Missouri toward Olathe, Kansas this morning I started thinking about Chicago and its gun problem---er, excuse me, killing problem.
768 deaths last year with around 3500 wounded. It sounds like Aleppo to me but hey, what do I know?
Chicago has started off the New Year with 4 murders and 34 wounded as of January 2. If it's any consolation percentage wise this is slightly, and I mean slightly ,below last years average.
Wouldn't it be eye opening if these murders were the result of a cabal by funeral home directors on the South Side? These guys would hire hit men then wait for the bodies to come flying in. To me, it makes just as much sense as what Wolf Blitzer said. But hey, what do I know?

No comments: