Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Where's Jesse

Reporting in from not so sunny and warm Scottsdale, Arizona this morning's news begged the question, "Where's Jesse"?

There were snippets of information regarding Al Sharpton's 'Million Person March' five days prior to the election on MLK Day. So, far it appears only 1,000 have signed up. Maybe that's because all the women in the country will be attending the 'Million Pussy March' to protest Trump's inauguration. I kid you not. That's what the liberals are calling it.

I suspect there will be other protests, too. I heard the doobie crowd will be passing out 450,000 joints in public to exhort the Congress to pass legislation to aid their cause. Truthfully, I suspect it's a ruse to have a good time.

My big question is where's Jesse Jackson, Jr. I haven't heard diddly squat from the dude for ages and especially since Trump is going to be in office soon I'd have to believe this is prime time for him UNLESS there's big money to be made by him for shutting up.

No comments: