Wednesday, June 21, 2017

New Democrat Logo

One would think the Democrats would get tired of losing elections. One would think. But no, they continue down the path of obscurity by putting up worthless candidates with lousy values. Seriously, how many hard working Americans wake up in the morning wondering how many of our transgender friends won't be able to use the bathroom or how far they'll be required to drive in order to get an abortion. Hint: they should call Whoopie Goldberg. She's had nine or ten of them. She's an expert. You get my drift. It's only two examples of the Pelosi-ism.

When I was in my thirties raising three children I happened to be non-political. I could care less about who was running for the highest office in the land. My main concern was being able to pay my bills and to put food on the table.

The Democrats continue to lose because the do not have potato and meat issues. My fervent wish is that they continue their winter hibernation.

No comments: