Friday, May 18, 2018

Another High School Shooting

It's 9:26 on this Friday morning, May 18. I'm watching Fox before I turn on a rerun of the TV Show 'Coach'. It has been announced there is a high school shooting situation at Santa Fe H.S. in Texas. It's on the border with Mexico.

This story may be nothing but maybe then again---------.

The place I purchase eyeglasses is a three story building servicing quite a few people. It's a very large operation. They have a sign on their main door reading, "Gun Free Zone, blah, blah, blah". I'm 72 years old and dollar to a doughnut I'm their youngest customer. Why would a nut job need a gun for us. All he'd have to do is tip over our wheelchairs and walkers.

In my front yard I have a sign reading, 'This Home Protected By xxxx Security Systems. Truthfully, the only security system I own is called a front door lock. But the way I see it this is a free deterrent.

I don't understand why high schools don't have signs on all doors reading, "This School Is Not A Gun Free Zone". Common sense doesn't normally cost a months paycheck.

That's it! Enjoy your day.   

No comments: