Friday, May 25, 2018

Drop Cable TV

It's the summer time so The Queen left for the Minnesota lake place today. I always let her have two or three weeks by herself. After living with me for eleven months she needs that time by herself to recharge her batteries and get my past foibles out of her system.

I was in Omaha for five days with fifteen of my high school buddies pretending we were young again. It didn't work. Anyway, while driving home from the Columbus airport at midnight last night I suggested we drop cable TV. It's the first time since 1969 we've agreed on a subject.

The price of cable is outrageous considering the trash available. The best of the best is HGTV and I could care less. I read today ESPN is bringing back the worst of the worst, Keith Olbermann. Good Lord, their ratings have continuously, for the last year, gone so far in the toilet Roto Rooter couldn't save them.

We're dropping our landline which is something we should have done when King Arthur and his Court were around. We've also decided to go to basic cable, too.

It took a long time but we finally got smart. The best part is we won't have to look or hear from the pitiful Keith Olbermann. The guy gives putrid a good name.

You’ll be seeing a lot more Keith Olbermann on ESPN

No comments: