Monday, November 19, 2018

When It's Time To Say, "I Don't Care"

When Fox News stated one week ago today they supported Jimmy Acosta in his lawsuit against the White House I decided enough is enough. Fox News was eliminated from my viewing list. My friends scoffed; said it wouldn't happen. Guess what? It's been one week and I'm still not looking at Direct TV channel 360 and I'm enjoying life so much more calming.

Kerstin Powers is a former Fox babe on the left side. She was on television yesterday and said any white woman who didn't vote Democrat is a racist. I don't care.

Stacy Abrams ran for governor in Alabama. Try to imagine that 30 years ago. She reminds me of Aunt Jemimah. Writing that isn't racist. I liked Aunt Jemmiah's pancakes. She sort said she didn't win
the election, sort of. Hollywood is so upset the perceived cheating a number of big star D-list actors, Alyssa Milano, Ron Perlman, are calling for a boycott of movies being made in Alabama. I don't care.

Actually, if you asked if Americans are more concerned about this than who will win the Iowa-Nebraska football game this Friday it'd be the latter----and these people live in Rhode Island and New Mexico. But, I don't care.


No comments: