Wednesday, March 13, 2019

About The College Scandal

Is anyone surprised kids of the rich and famous received special treatment getting into prestigious universities?

I chuckled when I heard the news. It wasn't a vindictive chuckle. It's that someone got nailed.

Rush made a misstatement yesterday when he said the accused were all big time Democrat donors.

Lori Loughlin and her husband donate scads of dough to conservatives and conservative organizations. However, the other folks, forty-nine of them are notorious Democrat cash cows.

I am very disappointed in the college coaches who were suckered into this bag of bolts. I put coaches of all stripes and varieties on a pedestal. They've let me down.

The more I considered the money giving the more I looked back in history. Think about this. The Kennedy boys, John and Teddy, would never have been allowed into Harvard if it wasn't for daddy offering the revered institution $250,000.

Money talks and crooks walk. I think it started somewhere around the time Adam and Eve walked the earth.

No comments: