Friday, March 8, 2019

Of All The Nerve

stilton̢۪s place, stilton, political, humor, conservative, cartoons, jokes, hope n̢۪ change, ash wednesday, AOC, pelosi, Omar, muslim, anti-semitism, northam, blackface

I was surfing TV on Ash Wednesday. I came across the Chris Cuomo Show. Chris is the brother of the New York governor, Andrew Cuomo, who celebrated the recent infanticide bill into law. Chris is of the same ilk. I laughed when I was Chris doing his show. His forehead had a very dark crucifix like ashes on his forehead. When I get ashes they're normally gone by the end of the day. Cuomo's looked like they were put on with a black magic marker. You'd don't suppose-----------just to gain sympathy?

Later that night while watching Tucker Carlson Nancy was on TV. Yep! Same story. If it makes her feel better so be it. If she did it for political reasons a pox on her.

No comments: