Tuesday, June 11, 2019

I'm Voting For Joe

I've been so very fortunate in life. I've never had a relative die of cancer. I did have one person very, very close to me have breast cancer and the news was horrible news.

When Joe Biden was vice-president Barack Obama gave him the nod to go ahead and say he was going to do everything in his power to eliminate the dreaded disease.

This week he put himself front and center by saying if he was elected president he would cure cancer. I find this unique in a couple of ways. First, I did not know he was a doctor and secondly, I did not know he was a doctor.

I truly believe I've done a wonderful job of staying away from politics. I think you'd agree. Once in awhile I'll hear from a man named Jorge. He enjoys personal interest stories. So do I.

I've been on the road for a week visiting friends in five different communities via Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota. I'll be at the lake tomorrow in northern Minnesota. When I get there and the inclination hits me I'll tell the stories of what happened along the way. Believe me when I tell you my life stories and experiences are worthy of Pulitzer Prize winning books.

It's fortunate I'm still alive. Hopefully, I'll be with The Queen tomorrow at noon. Hopefully.

No comments: