Sunday, June 2, 2019

The Virginia Beach Shootings



For most Americans, I'm sure, the shootings of this week in Virginia was devastating. I waited and waited for information on the shooter. Two days went by and from the MSM nothing. In exasperation I emailed the Council Bluffs Cowboy and told him my inclination was the shooter was either Muslim or Black. Right on, MJ Hawkeye.

Even this Sunday there was no mention of the guy's ethnicity. Hmmm! Why is this?

The Cowboy got back to me and said I must be clairvoyant. I responded with, "Not clairvoyant; just using common sense".

The Cowboy's take was he wasn't a member of the NRA, wasn't a Trump supporter. He wasn't a registered Republican. He wasn't a White Supremacist. He did have a concealed carry permit-----and on and on and on.

My suggestion is if one looks at all mass shooters, white and black or whatever, they come from Democrat backgrounds. You can check it but I know it to be true.

As you might suspect Minnesota representative Muslim loon, Ilhan Omar, blamed the shootings on the NRA. These boobs transcend all craziness.

No comments: