Saturday, June 1, 2019

The Rocket Man Opens This Week

A new movie is on the horizon and opens this week. It's called Rocket Man and details the life of Elton John. If you didn't know Mr. John is flaming as in gay. It never bother me. I have six of his CD's. Want to know why? He makes great music. I even got into Crocodile Rock back in the early 70's.

As is usual the Social Justice Warriors are on the rampage. The man playing Elton in the movie is a straight actor. To say these clowns are up in arms is an understatement. Elton John was asked his response to a straight guy playing his role. His answer for these people was to tell them to stuff it.

I always thought it interesting that Rush Limbaugh is considered a homophobe by the loony left. A little know fact is that Limbaugh asked Mr. John to perform at his wedding and it happened.

I love it when good things happen.

No comments: