Friday, May 29, 2020

A Great Job For Anyone Who Likes Money

My barber opened his shop a week ago. I drove to Westerville, took a number and within an hour was on my way back home.

My poor Cairn Terrier has not had his locks cut or nails trimmed since last February. He's in a bad way especially since the weather is heating up. I've searched our area and I can't get him in until July 1.

If you have a kid who isn't especially interested in furthering his education or if you would like to enhance you income have I got a deal for you.

Hurry on down to Pet Smart. They run classes on toenail trimming and hair cutting and they cost absolutely nothing. They go out and purchase shears, combs and brushes and nail trimmers and open up your home. You can charge $60.00 a pop and you have the opportunity to be around wonderful animals each and every day. Figure it out. If you play it cool you wouldn't have to declare he money on your tax forms.

And to think I wasted a lot of hard earned cash on college.

No comments: