Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Michigan Gay Swings Clubs Up And Running. Barber Shops Not So Much

There is perhaps nothing more confusing than Democrat governors’ orders during the Chinese WuFlu pandemic. Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer is by far the worst. That was made clear with the news that a gay swinger’s club with “glory holes” is being allowed to operate under her nose in Lansing while she aims her business-killing death ray on 77-year-old barber Karl Manke for giving haircuts.
PJ Media

I was more than intrigued by this story. Not because I'm light in the loafers by any stretch but because the Club Tabu will become nationally famous so being the investigating news guy I am I called the sex place. A young man(who else) answered the phone. I told him his club was famous and gave this gem: "Yeah, I know." I feel a Pulitizer almost in my grasp.

Then I asked if he'd heard from Gov. Whitmer or the police. He told me "some cops came around to make sure everything was alright".

The sad aspect of this story is some of the members of the club might want to get a haircut but can't. So much for cleanliness when you're at the 'glory hole'.

No comments: