Friday, May 15, 2020

Cool Tidbits From Dublin Ohio

Yesterday the Queen, myself and Sir Charlie took a drive to Costco to find out about repairing the three glasses frames that somehow broke. You see, I have this habit of lying on the couch watching TV. Then I'll feel like a nap and instead of reaching all the way over to a lamp stand I'll take off the glasses and place them next to my large frame. Then I'll roll over on them and you know the rest of the story. As you know I'm many times said my carelessness and stupidity fuels our economy.

I broke my string yesterday. Costco forced me to put on a face mask. Dammit! I was hoping to go the route.

On the way home I expessed my idea that because of the virus there would be many, many new business spring up. For example, I'm certain drive-in movie theaters will make a big comeback. That's when my brain stopped. Her Majesty is a thinker so she chimed it: Think about the old days. There were underground cables running to each car which ran up a post then were attached to a mircophone. From now on they will be unnecessary.

This is why she's so smart. She stated, "Now a wifi system could be live streamed to each car with the receptor being provided by the customer. What a woman. The set up costs would be minimal."

I came across the near perfect young man this morning. I know his name but, of course, can't put it in print. He's 21 years old, plays football at Youngstown State. He has muscle where most people don't. I figure his parents have money. His teeth were perfect. He was as handsome as handsome can be BUT what I noticed first was the cap on his read. He read: 'Reagan-Bush '84'. Isn't that wonderful? There's yet hope for the future.






No comments: