Sunday, May 24, 2020

Its Never Too Late To Make Money

As any good citizen I'm always in the mood to make some easy cash. It'd help pay my country club dues.

As you know I spend a great deal of time watch Law & Order reruns. Once in awhile I'll see one I've never witnessed before but not often but there's one part of the show that I always notice

If you do watch the show you'll see at the very beginning an unfortunate dead body. They're on the screen for about thirty seconds. Wouldn't it be great to have this job? All I'd have to do is lie on the ground with fake blood on my body. If I'm lucky my body would show up in the morgue while Briscoe looks it over. That's some extra cash.

I asked The Queen about this and she said, of course she knows everything, these dead bodies get between $100 and $200 for their 'work'. For nothing but acting like they're dead. What a gig.

No comments: