Thursday, July 23, 2020

A Little Bit About Nuthin'

It's been a lazy frustrating day. Would you like to read about it? I don't care. You're going to, anyway.

Yesterday morning I came downstairs, grabbed a cup of coffee and headed to the man cave. I usually watch Fox & Friends but lately I've been looking at reruns of The Closure or an overnight Hallmark Movie. More on that channel later but I'm po'd with them like I've never been.

As soon as I sat down I looked for my smart phone. I stopped looking for it at 8 pm. In between time I'd been to the AT&T office four times to get one of my old smart phones re-programmed. At 8 pm I looked on the floor of my closet and saw my original. The new program made that one inoperable as it did the newer one so today I was back talking to the guy who 'fixed' in in the first place and he assured me I was good to go. Fat chance of that. I'm a dummy when it comes to electronics but I also know when these computer techs tell you they know the answer it's a damn lie. It was.

So, tomorrow, I'll drive to MicroCenter to have them look at my computer. The good part is they serve free coffee.

Do you look at Wikipedia. it's about reliable as Snopes which means it sucks. It is anti right--period. They've come out and said Fox News, The Gateway Pundit and the Epoch Times are fake news.

The first two you know. I like the Epoch Times. Basically, it's written from the viewpoint of wanting a free China. It has world news but blasting the communist Chinese is on their agenda. A month ago a lady was driving in our neighborhood delivering the paper. She was oriental and I saw the paper on her front seat so we chatted. She was a Chinese language instructor at one of the local high schools. I was impressed by that. Aside from being able to speak some German and Pig Latin I'm lost.

Baseball begins today with a 60 game Major League schedule. I love baseball more than any sport. If you read this blog you already know. The traditions of the game used to take my breath away. Not so much any more and especially not this summer. I'm a traditionalist. The National League never had a designated hitter for the pitcher. They're going to experiment with one this year. This means it'll become permanent. Also, If the game is tied after 9 innings each team will begin the 10th with a runner placed on second. What a bunch of sissies. I expect something like this from Little League but Major League Baseball? Patooey!

The Washington National team is going to put the Black Lives Matter logo around the pitchers mound. It gets worse. Check out what the Boston Red Sox are doing. It's 250' in length.




Another doozy story out of Portland Oregon:

Portland Public Schools has fired Cleveland High School football coach Ken Duilio, he says because of his position as a sergeant for the Portland Police Bureau.
Duilio, who took over Cleveland’s football program in 2019, said he was told Monday that his coaching contract would not be renewed.
And finally, and you may find this difficult to believe; Communist China has thrown their weight behind the presidency of Joe Biden. They say he's the man for the job.
The Gateway Pundit

No comments: