Friday, July 24, 2020

Biden's Post Brain Surgery Recollection

Joe Biden had another online confab with his followers. To date he is averaging 19 participants. Anyway, was it yesterday or the day before? It doesn't matter. In the video he was talking about his second brain surgery and how the nurses wanted him to get up and get moving.

A factual Biden quote: Presumptive Democrat nominee Joe Biden recollected with the Service Employees International Union on Wednesday a moment when he said a caring nurse “blew into my nostrils” in the hospital. [Tweet] “I had a nurse– nurses at Walter Reed hospital who would bend down and whisper in my ear, go home and get me pillows. They would … actually breathe in my nostrils to make me move, to get me moving.” Breitbart

Tucker Carlson on his Fox show last night offered an open invitation for any of these nurses to come on his show and explain it. I'm thinking this statement is akin to the one about black children rubbing the white hair on his legs. You know, the hair that stood straight up.

No comments: