Friday, July 24, 2020

Welcome To Crazy Town

We've all seen the ridiculous statements Joe Biden makes in public. The press used to say "It's only Joe being Joe" but as time goes on it's a bit, no, a lot more serious than that. This guy is a disaster. The Queen once told me his wife should be ashamed to let him go on this way. He looks like a 'blithering idiot'. I put parentheses around that ending because it's one of my most use phrases.

Anyway, when there are clips of Joe 'being Joe' you'll usually see one or two goof ups. In this You Tube it's 6:45 seconds of non stop dementia forwarded to me by my son in laws dad. God forbid he's the winner. I don't see it at this time. Who in their right mind trusts the polls. And we still have three debates ahead of us.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VMKF3lRoqw&feature=youtu.be

No comments: