Sunday, July 19, 2020

Must Be Nice Being A Biden



Sundays are becoming tedious. I can't go to Mass due to the 'you know what'. My typical modus operandi is to peruse the internet with a cup of coffee in hand but the headlines are so depressing I skip along uninterested.

I'm referring to the picture above. It's amazing to me a guy can twice have to drop out of a presidential run for plagiarizing material, have had brain surgery twice, been caught on camera seemingly molesting young girls a slew of times, have a brother who killed a man in 1999 while drunk and Joe got him off, has a niece who has yet to serve a day for thievery and then there's Hunter who Joe has covered for numerous times but Joe is the favorite to unseat Trump.

I looked at a story this morning emanating out of the UK. A former Miss UK had to give up her title because she posted on Facebook, "All Lives Matter". It was at this point I turned on television to Law and Order.

In Dublin today it's in the upper 90's which means Charlie and I will sit on the couch with a vertical fan blasting on us. As I write he's sleeping lying next to me.

I'm semi-worried about Charlie. Since The Queen left for the lake he hasn't eaten. I think, maybe, it's because he's used to her feeding him in the early morning and he's out of his routine. Not to worry. When he's hungry he'll eat.

I met a gentleman from Hickory N.C. two weeks ago who is a marshal at The Memorial Golf Tournament. I think we've struck up a friendship. He's invited me to drive down for a visit later on in the year. All I did was leave him with a parking pass in front of my condo which gives him quick access into the tournament grounds. We visited for two hours yesterday afternoon trading stories.





No comments: