Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Algore The Perv


Well, well, well. The human lard butt has been accused of sexually attacking a lady while giving him a massage. The 'alleged' incident took place in Portland, Oregon in 2006. Can you imagine giving that whale a rubdown. Reminiscent of when former Chicgo Bears player, William 'the refrigerator' Perry, referred to his upper torso as a mudslide.
I happened to see a copy of the police report with the accusers name blotted out. Isn't it strange that no action was taken? No surprise here. Cover-up is the name of the game. Need I remind you, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinski".
This is a nowhere story, really. What I'm going to find interesting is how the MSM and liberal jerks come to his defense. There must be a good reason for his misbehavior. It'd be too easy to blame it on his dumb movie or his failure to get GW legislation passed. My guess is Dick Cheney is the likely candidate.
Know what? I feel very good about myself when compared to Turd Boy. I have never, ever sexually assaulted a female.
Could it be possible he's one big overblown gas bag who is a first class boob thinking he's owed whatever he wants just because he happens to be Al Gore! That's my guess.

No comments: