Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chelsea's Wedding

I could care less how much the Clinton brouhaha costs. I wish they'd spend $10 million total rather than the speculated $3-$5 million. What it does is fuel the economy. It's trickle down. I hope the waiter's and waitresses get scads of tip money throughout the reception.
There is something about the event that just grinds my bones. Since Wild Bill and Hillary left the White House with thousands of dollars in gifts that had to be returned these grifters have 'earned' $77 million dollars, mostly from speaking fees. Hillary has the unmitigated gall to be sending out a letter begging for $3.5 million in donations from her admirers to relieve her campaign debt from the '08 election. For me, it takes a couple of huge balls to try and pull off this kind of stunt. It's safe to say Hill has 'em. It's also safe to say her admirers will pay off that debt.

No comments: