Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ed Schultz: How Does He Keep His Job?


If you've never seen or heard Ed Schultz speak count your blessings. He is an ultra lib radio blabbermouth and has a gig at night on MSNBC. According to viewing ratings, is mom might be his only fan.
Yesterday, on his radio show, he called Laura Ingraham a "Right Wing Slut". Yes, the people of the Left, those whose minds are so open to free speech and thought called Ms. Ingraham the second worst name after the C word. He must really have the goods on someone to keep his job. I always appreciate it when he attacks those on the right for being immoral since he's one of those guys who dumped his wife for a so-called trophy. Looking at Ed, his trophy might have been bagged on a moose trip to Alaska. That would have been a rather mean thing for me to write about Eddie but who cares. I once emailed him about his marriage problem and guess what, he got back to me immediately; told me to "go to hell"! I am now vindicated.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Well I'll be branded and called a stallion. MSNBC has just announced this evening the Simple Simon Schulz has received a one week suspension; unpaid. Too bad. He still should have been fired.

No comments: