Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Lesser Man Would Cry

It's my policy to track readership of this blog, usually in the early morning for the previous day. Did you know we're nearly at 20,000 hits. That's more than good considering that last October we were finishing up 3,000 after two years. Regardless, I've noticed a trend in the past seven days. Readership is down. If it was an Obama tracking poll it'd be curtains for Barry in the next election. We are down 50%. "Not too worry", says me. From my point of view, conditions have changed. Yesterday afternoon I was at the golf driving range wearing shorts and short sleeved shirt. Just a week prior I was in a parka and goggles.
This site is a cold weather site. I mean, how many times can a person watch NCIS reruns?
It's a good sign that readership is diminished. People are getting out of the house and burning calories. Oh, by the way, I'm on my fourth day of no sugar, no white bread and 1500 calories a day. The Haawkeye clan is notorious for being close to obese. For me weight is like a Coney Island roller coaster. I've negotiated the scales from 7'11" to 265. At present I'm at 217. Just two weeks ago it was 209. Don't give me that crap about body weight. It was all chocolate and I earned every ounce of it. I'll let you know of my progress. I am determined to be at 204 when I fly into Phoenix on June 13. Noooooooooooo Problem! Have you ever heard this: "Eat it today. Wear it tomorrow"? I am(was) the spokesperson for that phrase. There wasn't an M&M I couldn't go without devouring.
It's time for the Auschwitz diet once again!

No comments: