Saturday, May 14, 2011

"Oh No, Not Again"

Did you notice there were presidential debates in South Carolina last week. I can't even remember who was participating: Ron Paul was there. He's as old as dirt so why is he running? Tim Pawlenty, former governor of Minnesota was visible. I think he's a nice guy but in a street fight, grab a couple of kindergartners. Oh yeah, the guy who was the senator from Pennsylvania, uummhh, yeah, Rick Santorum. He's another sincere person but------------. Evidently the guy who stole the show was Herman Cain. Why he isn't being touted is beyond me. Being a black man that he is would help rid the blatant idea that Republicans are racists; which they aren't. Did you notice I wrote "they" instead of "me". That's how it is with yours truly now. How do you feel about Mitt Romney and Newt? I thought so, the same as I. The last thing I want are Washington Insiders, the guys who've been getting the contacts for years. These are the fellas who know where all the good hookers and mistresses live. They are the ones who cozy up to the lobbyists to get their cash. Even I know there are over 1,200 of these toads with offices on K Street. Who said it? "Throw the bums out"! I have a new mantra: "Bring in new bums"!

No comments: