Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Activities

It's a beautiful day in Dublin, Ohio; not a cloud in the sky. After all the moisture in the form of rain we've had for the past two months I'll gladly take the 90 degree temps. Oscar and Vieve spent the night and we took them to a yard party.
Today, their mom and dad will drive over from Springfield with number seven grand child, Kingston, for a leisurely lunch.
Prior to this The Big O and I will go out to my golf club. He just loves to hit balls on the range. I've been trying to get him to hit down on the ball so I've left him with the phrase, "you can't hurt dirt". Then we'll join his sister and drive the five minutes to the world famous Columbus Zoo.
Jack Nicklaus' Memorial golf tournament takes place this week and it's a hub of activity around here.
I hope you'll check in frequently to this blog but don't expect much. I'm really tired of putting Obama crap up here. I'm losing my enthusiasm and, furthermore, I'm planning trips to Tucson in ten days.
If anything exciting occurs I'll post it. Otherwise, I'm on vacation.

No comments: