Saturday, April 9, 2016

100% Misery

You may have notice the lack of political musings in the last few weeks. There's a distinct reason. It is gut wrenching putrid. Dogs would bark at the moon just thinking about it.

Consider this: a communist, Bernie Sanders, is challenging the anointed, Hillary Clinton, for the democrat nomination and succeeding.  How utterly ridiculous. Bernie honeymooned in the old Soviet Union and has never held a private sector job.

Hillary has a husband, a former president, who while slack jawed and appears to be on deaths door, steps in it every day with his nonsensical speeches.

ISIS, a murderous regime, is killing thousands of people, mostly Christians, on a daily basis yet our government refuses to call them terrorists. Our president tells us he has them under control. Josef Goebbels, at the end of WWII told the German people, they were on the door of victory.

#BlackLivesMatter has become the most respected violent group in America.

College campuses are the bastion of free speech unless one disagrees with liberalism. Conservative speech keep out.(Read Campus Reform.com)).

White people suck. I happen to be white but know what? I could give a flying crap what liberals think.

A $15 an hour minimum wage went into effect in New York and California this week. Congrats to them. They can now help keep welfare in it's place for many years to come.

The Republicans are on the verge of nominating a man, Donald Trump, who when asked what department he would first get rid of said, the DPE, whatever that is. It's like asking Obama about the states he campaigned in during the election of '08. He said he been in 57 states and only had three more to go. This is so ridiculous my commentary is not necessary.

I have an easy explanation for all of this. It has to do with age and experience. I was at my golf club this morning. The fellas behind the counter got into a trivia game. These kids are all under the age of fifty and, obviously, not scholars in American History. One of these young punks put a five dollar bill on the counter and told me I couldn't come up with the name of four presidents that had state capitols named after them. Ten seconds later I  had a Lincoln in my wallet.

I happen to look at what's going on in the world and come to conclusion(s): I've seen this all before and I'm so tired of the world I don't want to contemplate the future.

No comments: