Friday, April 8, 2016

About Ernie Els; I Almost Cried

You've heard the saying, "misery loves company". That wasn't the case for me while watching Ernie Els on his first hole at yesterday's Masters Tournament.

Even if you don't watch golf you would have been (a) sympathetic, b) agonizing, (c) frustrated, or if one happens to be a sadist, very, very happy.

Mr. Els, six putted the first hole! I heard about it before seeing the video and could not watch. Every putt was within two feet or less except the first.

I once had a 4-putt then threw up on myself.

I was trying to explain the feeling Els might have if you are a non-golfer. Think hari-kari. Place the sword on your stomach then fall on it. After that have your caddy cut off your head.

I have the video of his miss-putts on this link. It's excruciating to view. Therefore, I won't but you can---if you're a sadist. http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/04/watch_ernie_els_7-putt_for_sex.html

No comments: