Friday, April 1, 2016

Computer Accurately Predicts When You Will Die

I will make a wager of a month's cash from my Social Security check that the title of the post will be one of the most read ever. Most folks don't want to know the day of their demise yet their curiosity will get the best of them. Others like to plan ahead, getting their finances in order and all that jazz.
Do me a huge favor and relax. I pulled an article from one of my favorite sites, The UK Daily Mail.

"By compiling huge health datasets, researchers at the University of East Anglia hope to predict how long people will live and so help them to spend their time, and money, more wisely".

Wooooh! Scary stuff, huh? Not really. The University of East Anglia located in England is the very same university that assured us global warming was for real. Then, investigations revealed these clowns skewered the information and it was bogus. Some universities will do anything to get government grants.

I'll leave the time of my death up to one person and that's God. He knows best.

No comments: