Friday, June 24, 2016

About The Brextit Vote

Yesterday, I was asked the very serious question about Britain leaving the EU; whether or not I felt it was good for them and the world economy. Let's be honest with each other. Nobody really asked me. I was lying.

The vote was close. The people of Britain voted to leave the EU. To this I say, "Hooray and hallelujah". Nationalism has survived in the land of our Fathers. You can expect others to follow suit and very soon.

Did you know the mayor of London is a Muslim? Did you know that city is now referred to as
Londonistan? How pathetic is that?

My mother died three years ago. She wasn't the brightest bulb on the tree. I thank God that I switched her over from a die hard Democrat to a Republican before she went to the great beyond. Even so, up until her dying day she felt Franklin 'Deficit' Roosevelt was the greatest thing since homogenized milk.

Mom once told me, and this was twenty years before she died at 92, the US will rue the day we have allowed so many immigrants to enter into this country. And this was before the influx actually began.

She could be funny without knowing it. She also told me the biggest problem with Mexican immigrants, and she should know since she was an OB nurse, their gestation period was 28 days. According to my mother 'we're screwed'.

I always thought that was worthy of a life long remembrance.

No comments: