Wednesday, June 15, 2016

And Some People Wonder Why I Detest This Government

"One month after the San Bernardino terrorist attack that left 14 innocent people dead, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson told advisors that right wing extremists pose just as much of a threat to the country as Islamic extremists"

I want my readers to read the above paragraph then respond in kind. This statement from our Homeland Security Chief is so ridiculous and asinine it's incomprehensible. Furthermore, this is the stuff that propelled Hitler and Stalin to the top of the heap.

I defy anyone to list by name right wing extremists who are a threat to the country. I ask the members of this Islamo/communist administration to name any group who has perpetrated crimes against this nation.

Do I need to remind you that the mass murderers of the last fifteen years were all registered Democrats?

If you doubt me check out this headline from the NY Times: NYT Blames Republicans For Islamic Terror Attack In Orlando…
.


No comments: